Walk2learn International Privacy Notice
Information that W2LI Collects Directly From You
● When you choose to complete and submit one of the interactive forms on this website;
● When you complete a purchase
● When you ask us a question or request information
● When you subscribe to one of our interactive resources such as newsletters, emails, webinars, and W2LI social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Information that W2LI Collects Automatically/Indirectly When You Visit Our Website
How W2LI Uses Information that It Collects From and About You
● To maintain our relationship with you;
● To administer, operate, maintain and secure our website, newsletters, emails, and social media accounts;
● To provide support and respond to specific inquiries;
● To provide information, education and updates about W2LI activities and services;
● To customize and improve our communications and content;
● To comply with legal requirements and W2LI policies and procedures;
● For W2LI accounting, recordkeeping, backup and administrative purposes.
Who W2LI Shares Personal Information With and Why
● If you expressly request or authorize us;
● If we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process;
● In response to a request from law enforcement authorities or other government officials,
● When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm, financial fraud or theft, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity;
● In connection with the sale, transfer, or financing of all or part of a W2LI business or its assets, to a third party; or
● As a result of emergencies or acts of God.
Information Security and Unauthorized Access
Third Party Websites
Disclaimer of Liability
1. W2LI’s website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Your use of the website is at your sole discretion.
2. W2LI and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and licensors expressly disclaim any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quality, and non-infringement.
3. W2LI and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and licensors disclaim any and all warranties that:
● W2LI’s website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
● Results obtained from the use of W2LI’s website will be accurate or reliable;
● W2LI’s website will meet your requirements; and
● Any errors in W2LI’s website will be corrected.
4. You are solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer, Internet access, or loss of data that arises out of, or is in connection with, W2LI’s website.